You can access all regular drop-in classes at 6th Position by purchasing a Studio Pass. Before purchasing a Studio Pass, please make sure you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions , Studio Policies, and Pass Information.
Click on the hyperlink for the pass you want to purchase.
|UNLIMITED Trial Pass |
Try ALL the drop-in classes! Once only offer.
||-||3 weeks from first class|
|UNLIMITED Dance Pass |
Best value if you dance 3 or more classes per week.
No joining fee. No minimum period. No lock-in contract.
||-||You choose - cancel any time!|
|10 Class Pass |
$19.90 / $17.90 per class
|5 Class Pass |
$27.80 / $25.80 per class
Looking for our enrolment class payments? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are reserving your place in class online, you must pay at the time of booking. If you are a walk-in, we can process your Visa or Mastercard payment at the studio. However, please be aware our class sizes are capped and people who have booked online will receive first priority.
- Payment for all classes can be made by Visa or Mastercard only.
- 6th Position is a cashless studio! For the safety of our staff and students, we do not accept cash payments for Studio Passes under any circumstances.
- All Passes are non-transferable.
- All Passes are non-extendable. Exceptions may be made in the instance of injury or illness and require a valid medical certificate from your GP or letter from your health professional.
- All Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE. Our system does not process refunds, so we ask that you carefully choose the Pass that is right for you.
- Studio passes apply to drop-in classes only; excludes Masterclasses and Enrolment classes.
- Concession prices are available to those holding a full-time student enrolment card, health care card and pensioner concession card only. Participants must be able to produce proof of concession upon request or the equivalent full price pass charge applies.
- Studio Pass expiry activates from the date of your first booked class (Trial, 10, 5 or Single Pass only) or date of purchase (UNLIMITED Dance Pass only).