6th Position studio is currently closed due to the ACT lockdown. A restricted online timetable and on-demand portal subscription are now available. Every. Body. Welcome.
In-person classes will return from 30 October.
To see the timetable and register for classes, visit the Sign Up page.
Alongside our continuing live online timetable, we have launched a new on-demand classes platform so that you can watch recorded classes whenever you want or re-do your favourite routine. You can also expect some bonus short video tutorials.
|Online Class Pass |
Live online classes via Zoom – single pass
|On-Demand access |
Unlimited access to on-demand content for four weeks
|Studio Passes *^||Full||Concession *||Expiry **|
|UNLIMITED Trial Pass *** |
Try ALL the drop-in classes!
|UNLIMITED Dance Pass ^ |
The more you dance, the more you save!
No joining fee. No minimum period. No lock-in contract.
||-||You choose - cancel any time!|
|10 Class Pass |
$19.50 / $17.50 per class
|5 Class Pass |
$27 / $25 per class
||-||No expiry ^^|
To purchase your pass, please follow the links above. Once you have purchased your pass, you can request to join the On-Demand platform here or by using the QR code at the bottom of this page.
- If you are reserving your place in class online, you must pay at the time of booking. If you are a walk-in, we can process your Visa or Mastercard payment at the studio. However, please be aware our class sizes are capped and people who have booked online will receive first priority.
- Payment for all classes can be made by Visa or Mastercard only.
- 6th Position is a cashless studio! For the safety of our staff and students, we do not accept cash payments for Studio Passes under any circumstances.
- All Passes are non-transferable.
- All Passes are non-extendable. Exceptions may be made in the instance of injury or illness and require a valid medical certificate from your GP or letter from your health professional.
- All Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE. Our system does not process refunds, so we ask that you carefully choose the Pass that is right for you.
- Studio passes apply to drop-in classes only; excludes Masterclasses and Enrolment classes.
- Concession prices are available to those holding a full-time student enrolment card, health care card and pensioner concession card only. Participants must be able to produce proof of concession upon request or the equivalent full price pass charge applies.
- Studio Pass expiry activates from the date of your first booked class (Trial, 10, 5 or Single Pass only) or date of purchase (UNLIMITED Dance Pass only).