2022 passes now available. We've added more pricing options to suit the ways you like to pay!
After you have purchased your pass, register for the classes you want to join via our Sign up page.
Unlimited drop-in classes for 3 weeks from date of your first class. Only available for new students.
Pay by direct debit weekly.
|UNLIMITED Dance Pass||Unlimited drop-in classes. No joining fee, no minimum period, no lock-in contract – cancel any time!||
|Weekly pass (single)||1 pass per week. 12-week contract. Each pass is valid for one month.||
|Weekly pass (double)||2 passes per week. 12-week contract. Each pass is valid for one month.||
Pay up-front for classes.
|10 class pass||10 passes valid for 6 months from your first class.||
|CONCESSION - 10 class pass||Available for concession card holders only. 10 passes valid for 6 months from your first class.||
|5 class pass||5 passes valid for 3 months from your first class.||
|Single pass||1 pass valid for 12 months||
- If you are reserving your place in class online, you must pay at the time of booking. If you are a walk-in, we can process your Visa or Mastercard payment at the studio. However, please be aware our class sizes are capped and people who have booked online will receive first priority.
- Payment for all classes can be made by Visa or Mastercard only.
- 6th Position is a cashless studio! For the safety of our staff and students, we do not accept cash payments for Studio Passes under any circumstances.
- All Passes are non-transferable.
- All Passes are non-extendable. Exceptions may be made in the instance of injury or illness and require a valid medical certificate from your GP or letter from your health professional.
- All Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE. Our system does not process refunds, so we ask that you carefully choose the Pass that is right for you.
- Studio passes apply to drop-in classes only; excludes Masterclasses and Enrolment classes.
- Concession prices are available to those holding a full-time student enrolment card, health care card and pensioner concession card only. Participants must be able to produce proof of concession upon request or the equivalent full price pass charge applies.
- Studio Pass expiry activates from the date of your first booked class (Trial and Class Packs) or date of purchase (Weekly Passes).